So you want to sell your products or services online?
- How many products do you want to sell?
- Are there variations of each product?
- Do you have images of all the products and variations?
- Which payment gateway have you got in place?
- Who’s your target demographic?
- Will you need a system with integrated Stock Control?
- Who will manage returns, special offers, and seasonal promotions?
- Have you taken into account online transaction costs and timescales?
Don’t worry; Tricycle Media can help.
Many high street retailers are shutting the doors as a result of online competition. Other businesses embrace the internet and in turn the world wide opportunities it provides to market and sell online.
The possibilities are endless if you understand what is required and how to optimise your return on investment.
Did you know?
- 66% of U.K. shoppers prefer to return unwanted goods to an online retailer by post, compared to 29% by carrier pick-up
- 61% of consumers want E-Commerce sites to store their personal and payment information to speed up the shopping process
- 60% of U.K. online consumers say price is an important factor in determining where to make a purchase, compared to 39% for having products in stock, and 37% for convenient delivery options
- 84% of the fastest-growing retailers feature a Twitter icon on the homepages of their websites
- 87% of the fastest-growing retailers feature a Facebook icon on the homepages of their websites
E-commerce is an area of the internet where you need to know what you’re doing as mistakes can be costly.
We can guide you through the whole process and talk you through the minefield of starting your Online Business and working with you on an on-going basis.Call Me Now